We provide a comprehensive and practical service covering all aspects of public and private corporate, corporate finance and banking work, ranging from the incorporation of new companies to advising on complex M&A and finance transactions. In particular, we have experience of advising on:
- Acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder agreements
- Venture capital and private equity transactions
- Corporate reorganisations and rescues
- Equity and debt fundraisings (including public offerings of securities)
- Public takeovers
- Listings on the Official List of the London Stock Exchange, AIM and OFEX
- Establishment of, and investment by, venture capital trusts
- Project, trade and asset finance
- Directors’ responsibilities and corporate governance generally
- Company secretarial work
Our clients range from household names to owner-managed businesses and start-ups. Our commercial and responsive approach allows us to consistently “punch above our weight” and provide our clients with what we feel is a unique combination of expertise and value for money in an increasingly competitive market place for corporate legal services.
"We have been working with Gordons for a decade now and they have always provided great advice and very good value. As well as being excellent lawyers, they are also refreshingly commercial"
Hugh Godsal, COO of Ink Publishing, contract publisher
"I have worked with Gordons Solicitors for over 10 years now and have always found them pragmatic, timely and great value for money."
Simon Murdoch, Managing Partner of Episode 1 Ventures, venture capitalist
"I have worked with Gordons for nearly a decade. They provide sensible advice at a sensible price."
Alex Chesterman, serial entrepreneur and current CEO of Zoopla Property Group Limited, property information website