Our successful client relationships are attributable, in part, to the keenness of our hourly rates. It is also our openness in discussing our fees that appeals to many clients.
Some of our clients choose to pay according to the clock but, if you prefer, for many types of work we can be more flexible.
A few simple rules always apply:
- We do not usually charge for an initial meeting (unless the initial meeting falls within our fixed fee packages for Family and Wills & Probate).
- We will always be happy to be flexible in our method of charging.
- We will always be prepared to estimate likely fees.
- We will keep you informed of fees accrued.
- We normally charge monthly.
- We will not do 'unnecessary' work simply to rack up fees.
- Please refer to our Family and Wills & Probate pages for details of our fixed fee packages.