We represent both employers and employees in this complex and ever-changing area.
Our comprehensive experience includes:
- Providing bespoke employment conditions and service contracts
- Advising on employee benefits
- Establishing and implementing workplace policies and procedures
- Conducting disciplinary hearings
- Advising both employers and employees on how to approach and/or avoid disputes or potential disputes within the workplace
- Negotiating severance arrangements on behalf of employers and senior executives.
- Advising employers and employees on claims for discrimination, wrongful or unfair dismissal and other statutory and common law rights
- Bringing and defending claims at the Employment Tribunal
- Advising on all aspects of TUPE
- Advising on establishing strategies for corporate restructuring
We also frequently act as an 'in-house' HR resource for a wide range of employers, from small start ups to larger business with many hundreds of employees, advising them on the wide variety of issues that arise in the day to day management of their workforce.
Because our employment specialists also advise on company law, we are well positioned to provide seamless expertise on the most complex matters involving senior executives, including setting up and/or unravelling share incentive packages and negotiating the sale or retention of shares on the departure of an executive.